In order to participate in any SFHS Athletics, you must have a completed Athletic Packet and Physical on file. Please print and complete the packet from the link above and submit it to the coach or Athletic Office.
- All students participating in Football MUST have current physical by July 29th.
- Players should wear t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers... must also bring cleats.
- All other equipment will be provided.
- Monday, August 5, 2019 - Practice time changes to 3:00 pm
- Practice will continue to be at 3:00 pm for the season
Football Coaching Staff:
Boys Varsity Football · VIDEO: Football highlights from Friday!
Boys Varsity Football · Boys Varsity Football beats Suncoast Community 34 – 6
Multiple Teams · 3rd Annual SFHS Golf Scramble Fundraiser
Multiple Teams · Chipotle Fundraiser Night (3/25/19)
Boys Varsity Football · Gobler signs with University of South Florida
Congratulations to South Fork Senior, Camp Gobler, for signing his letter of intent to play football for the University of South Florida. Camp has been a varsity starter for all four years of high school and has embodied what it means to be a student athlete. We couldn’t be prouder of the things Camp has accomplished