Attention Bulldog Football Players,
We have been given permission to begin summer workout sessions within certain guidelines. Please read carefully if you would like to participate in Bulldog Football Summer Workouts. These training sessions can only be done in groups of 9 people per coach, per location. You must do a couple things in order to participate. They are below:
1. You cannot show up without signing up before hand for a time. Absolutely no walk-ins. I will meet you outside the gates of the stadium an assign you to a group. Click Here: Football Workout Signups Week of June 29th.
2. You must have a current athletic packet completed. Bring it with you. Click Here: 2020-2021 Athletic Packet
3. You must wear a mask while arriving and departing. (Not required during workout)
4. Bring your own water bottle.
5. Social distance the best we can during the time we are on campus.
6. Complete the district required waiver form. Click Here: District Required Waiver Form
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Lavelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workout Signups Week of July 13th
Workout Signups Week of July 20th